Thursday, April 8, 2010

Chapter 2

huh?!!This week is fulled of tests!!!

Just finised C++ test last Tuesday (06/04/2010) and so, Biostatistics test just now =)

Well, honestly, C++ test very tough and hard =/ Hopefully I can score a moderate result ><"

hmmm...for Biostatistics test, there were only two question being asked =="
but I did not know how to solve the question no.2 T.T anyway...God Bless Me...As what the saying goes : "Nothing is really over until you stop trying." haha...I did not give up the question and was trying to figure out the method...the answer hardly and seriously~!! And YES,I got the method =) But well, I was not sure the method and just "hantam" larr~~~Then passing up the answer sheet already!! ==" Afterward for sure I rushed to ask my friend confirming the method and YES, it's correct =) huhuuUU...

Well, now I'm looking forward for tonight Biostatistics Trial Exam!!!
After this, I'll focus on my Final EXam =)

Hey Girl, Gambateh~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment