Thursday, October 27, 2011

Chapter 41

==============================================

Today is a nice day!
Know why?

This Morning,
I went to Morning Market to help my mama bought something...
In there, I met my sister's friend, Man Yi.....
Had a short chit chat with her!!

Then in afternoon,
I went out again for Tea and Bowling with ChiaYee and HueiYan...
Also with Zhi Lin and his two leng lui friends, Joanne and Kelly...
Glad to know them.....What a pretty Christian girl :)
Had a nice Bowling game with them...
Though I'm noob in Bowling...
I never feel paiseh at that public area..
Many other people were playing bowling too...
Some of them might look at us too....haha....Stalker?!!
Kidding!!!

After Bowling,
I went back home for dinner!
Who knew,
my mama's Indian friend invited my mama to have meals at her home..
So, I followed my mama to there....MAKAN!
Got Tosai, Laksa....etc.
Delicious!!

Anyway...I'm very full now!
Never have sucha feeling for looonnnnggg.....!
I can barely move with a full and big tummy!
Serious! I feel like wanna vomit!
My tummy seems like being stretched!!
haha......

Happy Deepavali World!
I'm gonna rush my assignments again! =/

=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment