Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Chapter 58

It's 4th day of the month and of the year.
The day my final exam starts.
Well, I just finished one of the final exam papers just now.
Feel a bit release after this exam as I can pay attentions on the rest papers.
Tomorrow comes another exam paper.
Day after tomorrow comes another two heavy papers.
Quite stress and headache When I mention about the two papers.
I wonder I can win the battle or not in the exam hall for these two papers.....
Both are Biology papers.
Shitty...I gotta memorize many things for these Biology papers...
Especially the scientific name of those animals and plants...
I wish I could have extra memories in my brain...
Just like our lappies, we can by external hard disk to load many things unlimitedly.
Or the "Delete button"...
So that, I can delete those useless memories and restore the new ones.
***DayDreaming***

Last but not least, I just hope that everything goes smooth for my final exam.
No sickness!
Stay healthy!
Stay focus!
Stay smart and clever!
RATIONAL :)

No comments:

Post a Comment