Friday, March 22, 2013

Believe

Heard of someone saying that, the school principal has known what's happening last week!

Well, I thought the drama ended already. But it hasn't ended. I just knew it afternoon. And yeah, I also fully know what's going on...Even though I was the main character in this drama. hahaha...I was told by someone that I had spoken something rude. What's truth is that, I didn't even say like that. I swear, my intonation was soft when talking to the other main character in this drama. Just wondering why was she doing so, creating nothing to become something?I mean drama.

I can say that, the whole school know the drama happening. In their eyes, maybe now they think I'm really a rude girl. It's kinda unfair to me. But I don't really care la...This is part of problems we will always face in working field. As long as you never do it, you won't need to be scared. God SEES IT!!!

Lesson learnt: Never explain for something happening, it'll only bring troubles if there's someone mean to "kill" you down. This is life.

No comments:

Post a Comment