Sunday, March 27, 2011

Chapter 20

Blessed Sunday World!!
It's the day that I bet, everyone of us loves it!!
As Sunday is holiday for all levels of people =]
hoorraayyy~


I bet those people will value this day so muchie!!
They might spend times with families, the beloved ones or friends!!
Of course, some of them may go for shopping, cinema, travelling, hiking etc.
Yippie!!
Love Sunday, right??
Me too!!


Anyway,
each Sunday I don't do the thingy I stated above =(
I just LOCK myself in the room...
surfing to the net
listening to the songs
watching movies
and doing revisions T.T
Good GIRL leh =P


Doing such thingy again and again for every Sunday actually kinda bored!! =(
Should I make my Sunday more interesting?
Stop repeating the same things every Sunday?
HAHA...SOON!!!

Whatever laaaa.....
Now, no matter what, I really have to do my revisions!!
I may have Pop-test tomorrow!!
Better go through the notes so that I can have some back ups for myself!! =P
Gonna work hard now!!!


~See Yaa, Bloggiessss~
~STAY TUNED~

No comments:

Post a Comment