Monday, March 28, 2011

Chapter 21

Hello peeps!! =]
Today is a damn tired day!!
Maybe because I was late to sleep last night,
 and then got up early in the next day...
So feeling extremely fatigued?!! =P
So friends, be smart!!! 
Don't follow this bad habit of mine arr...-.-
otherwise you'll suffer tired for the whole day -.-
BACKPAIN TOO!!!
No Jokes!!!

..............See...........
I took this picture when I was going out from room,
 going to class!!!
As you can see through the picture, 
I took the picture at 7.50am....Early leh??! =.=
Morning class at 8am @______@
look sleepy right?? Macam tak ada semangat right??
The result of inadequate sleep lurr~~~
Plus I always stay up late leh in this semester -.-
So so so....
DON'T INCULCATE THIS BAD HABIT ARRRH~~~!!!

Anyway, I have nothing much to blog about today!!
Before I stop blogging....
Yeah, am gonna tell you a happy news of mine!!!
lolz...
I saw HIM in the library today!!!
The HIM is not the one I love, I like or I admire larr~~~
I just like to see his handsome face only =P
NOT MY FOOD =P
~~~hiak hiak~~~
I went to library to do revision larr~~~
I got test leh today ><"
Dont think too much =P
Just coincidentally he was there!!
And me too!!!
This is what we always call --- THE FATE!!!
Don't Jealous me ^^
Anyway, I was not purposely going there to "kap zai"!!
Don't think too much ya~~~
hehe.....
ok laaaa......

~STAY TUNED~

No comments:

Post a Comment