Saturday, August 13, 2011

Chapter 26

===================================================


..."Sorry seems to be the hardest word"...


It seems hard for us to utter it whenever we think that we're right!!
It's true...right?

Let's ask yourself!

Well,

I'll only say this word whenever I think I'm wrong...
But IF I think I'm right, 
I'll not say this word to you...
Even if the whole world think that I'm WRONG!!


I'm quite stubborn sometimes.
That's me!!
Yeah! Sometimes though I know I'm wrong,

I won't say sorry!!
That's because Sorry can't solve the problems!

When I don't wanna say Sorry...

That means I NEED A HUG BADLY!!
To calm myself!
Anyway, nobody will ever know it!
Maybe, yeah..I'm that stubborn.



Sorry for being stubborn always.
Sorry for arguing with you.
Sorry for everything that I've done!
.......................Sorry.......................

God will know it =)
Blessed! :3



===================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment