Thursday, August 25, 2011

Chapter 29

=============================================

I guess
Almost everyday I do mistakes
This is outta control >.<

Like this 25th morning
Early in the morning
Around 6am something
My mama asked me to buy things
Well
She had informed me last night
And of course,
I had set my alarm to get up at 7.30am
WHO KNOWS
She had awaken me up before the timey
I felt a bit "beh syok"
But
I didn't argue with her la
Just telling her "I know I know, Don't repeat liao...I wanna sleep"
Afterwards
I used the blanket to cover my head
WHAT A BAD CHILD, BAD GIRL

Now
I think over and over again
If I went to sleep early last night
Perhaps this would not happen
This is my fault, absolutely

Really
Now
I feel ashamed on myself
I feel guilty too
My mama is getting older
I should be matured a bit
Be respectful
Wondering my actions will make her unhappy or not
I think I needa do something special later to make her happy

~God Bless Me Please!~

=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment