Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Chapter 28

===============================================

After I had a heart-talk with you on MSN
I found out that
I'm not that qualified enough to like you
You made me feel that
I'm not a good girl
I think over and over again
I decided to give up
Yeah
It's time to give up
After waiting for the miracle for about two years
Now
I just hope that
A new chapter
A new life
A new soul
Will come to me
Of course
I am still who I am
I will never change for someone
I will try harder to improve myself
Not because I admit that I'm a bad girl
I just wanna be a better girl
a  better human-being which can live up my life
Even if I cannot be the best
At least I am still who I am
And at least I know what am I doing
Time will tell it
God will know it

~Bless~

================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment