Saturday, August 27, 2011

Chapter 30

=============================================

Updating blog at this moment
Feeling quite different
Normally I blog during the day
Or before midnight
Now past midnight already
Nearly 3am
DAWN!!!
Never been staying up late in this holidays
Yeah
Most of the days
I go to sleep early
Before 2am I guess
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Owing to Raya Breaks
Brother and Sister have their breaks too
They're coming back, from KL
Perhaps they're trapped in the Crazy Traffic Jammed
Till now
Haven't homed
Soon I guess, They will home safely
I'm waiting their door ^^
Parents are sleeping now :)
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Only me
In the living room
The surrounding is silent, quiet
I could hear the bird chipping
Is that a bird sound?
I don't know, not sure...haha
Anyway
Quite enjoy the phenomenon now
It makes me feel good
Though I feel sleepy now
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...
Anyway
Better clean up my face first
Drink a cup of mineral water
And continue waiting bahx :)

Good Night! :) 


=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment