Sunday, September 4, 2011

Chapter 31

=============================================

It's the 4th day of the month
Not more than 7 days to go
Another chapter of life of the new semester is coming ahead
Yeah~
Day after one week I guess I'll be in the hostel of USM
Cleaning room
Moving stuffy from the jail the store room
And also preparing for the first class
Huh?!
It's my third year first semester
Wonder how it'll be looked like
Hectic life?
Relax life?
Or just moderate life?
I think I'll superb duper like the new semester
As I need not to wake up early on Saturday morning
Weeeeeee~~~~~
No more curriculum to be attended
Done my package last semester
So I daresay
I'll have extra time to do my favourite stuffy
hehe
But I think
I can imagine
How's the life
Can't wait for it
My new chapter, new life.....new soul?

=============================================



No comments:

Post a Comment