Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chapter 38

====================================================

Ohayou~
It's Wednesday
A new brand day =)
A Special day :)
In short words, It's a good day for me
Finally I clearly know what I want, What I need
Also, I know what my heart thinking :D
"He's no longer staying in my heart"
Now, there's nobody else I'm falling in love with
No more loving someone secretly
I merely love my family, my friends and myself

It's not the time to have any relationship yet
Lemme search and seek for better man that knows me well
Understanding me well...Tolerate.....bla bla bla...
Of course,
I wish we could be able to adventure many obstacles and challenges before starting any relationship
Only so, the bond of the relationship will stay tougher
It' won't break or unwind easily...
That's what I've learnt by reading a meaningful article last afternoon :)
A nice article to go through
Hopefully
I can read more and more articles as the same type as what I read last afternoon
To gain more knowledges
It's part of the knowledges we must know
To face any unwanted problems next time =)

Good Day People :)
I'm going to sleep now...Night!! ^^

====================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment