Saturday, September 24, 2011

Chapter 39

===============================================

こんいちわ~

First time using Japanese words to greet my readers
Feeling quite excited
What I wish now, I hope I could be able to blog in Japanese
Sadly, I'm still at the first level of learning
Just attended 4 classes so far
Long journey to go through
Oh Well
Not hard to learn it anyway
Kinda fun and enjoy when learning the new thing
Really really EXCITED!!

Here are the snapshots of my handwritting of Japanese Words, Nice?



Kinda look like Kindergarten Level, Right? Look like CopyBook? =="
This is what I've learnt so far~~~
あ い う え お
か き く け こ.........................etc

I hope I could master well in this language~
Bless me larrr weihhhhhhhHH :D


===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment