Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Chapter 32

=============================================

Friends For Sale had officially closed last night!
I don't know whether to cry or laugh?
But, I daresay most of the players of FFS might mad on it! SAD!
They had put most of their times on the game!
And the game lasted like a dust!
It ended in seconds!

Sadly,
I cant really know how the game was closed!
I got the news through the group I join!
Anyway la...
I had blocked the game before it ceased!
I accept the fact -- It's over! Game Over!

In this game,
I had never got the chances to know who was my first owner...
But if you ask me, "Who keeps you at last?"
I can tell it confidently! :D
Really wanna thank him for thoudsand times...infinities?
He had resetted me to the value that I desired!
At the very last minutes!
~ 66Bil~
That's my favourite number 



So, in the end...
The one that keeps me at last is CCF >.>
Never believe that he'll max me and free reset me for 4 times!
Really thank you, thank you, THANK YOU.....!

Of Course,
I also wanna thank to my ex-owners!
There're few of them!
I can't really know the exact numbers =.="
Among them, the greatest one is Daniel Mok!
Which had maxed me from 11B to 35B!
Sorry for leaving your wall and DIVINE!
You're the best brother I met in the game!
Also, Simon Chong...which I wanna thank to too~
He had resetted me from 36B to 60B with the assistance of XiangFa...
You guys really take care of me a lot in the game! TQ

I really hope that the memories of FFS I had gone through will stay on my mind forever!
Stay in my heart too! 
I hope it'll never fade with time!
There are true friendships built in the game!
I really appreciate the friendships!
I love you all so much 

P/S: There're too much things to blog in here!
I can't write it out all =X

Actions speak louder than words!
I hope you guys can feel it 

=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment