Monday, December 5, 2011

Chapter 47

I'm high! I'm Happy! I'm UP!
With complicated feeling, right now!
I can't really know what I really want for these moments!
Complicated feeling is controlling me!
Though I'm high, I seem like quite blur now!

I lost my directions after I dreamt of the sweetest dream last night.
I could feel something special.
But, is that true?

Honestly, I need it badly.
Till now, I never own it.
I don't know why.
Can someone tell me?

I do enjoy my life whole the time.
I never care what people think of me.
Though sometimes it quite hurts me!
I just need to cover the pain with smile.
Then, all the things will go well again.......................................
again.......
and again..........

I admit, i'm quite playful sometimes.
Life is like that...
We should try every thing before the chances fly...
before we're getting older.
and also, before we regret.
Am I right?
...HAHA...


Hmmm....
Sorry, I can't stop myself expressing my emotional feeling on here again...
Smile laaaaaaa :)
The best solution ever! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment