Saturday, December 10, 2011

Chapter 52

Yoyoyo....

Lonely Night, Lonely Saturday.
I'm staying alone in the hostel room again.
As what I've mentioned in previous blog, my roommie went home already.

Hmm...
I've missed out to witness the whole process of Eclipse.
I stepped out of my room to have looks on the moon for few times.
Each time I just saw the "normal" moon...
or else, the moon was covered by the night cloud.
So, overall, I did not manage to see the process.
Kinda sad of it.
Anyway, I'm quite happy also laa....
My mama managed to see the process at home.
Quite an unforgettable memory I guess.
And, I heard some of my Facebook friends saying that they saw METEOR!!!!
Is it true???
I'm so envious of them. 

Though I can't see how it happened
I still can look at the pictures taken by Friends, Facebookers etc.
What a beautiful Moon with Red, Orange in color.
Should save one copy in lappie.
^_^
This is how the moon looked like when the eclipse took place :
Nice right? #IFeelSoToo

Ewww...
It's almost 12 midnight.
and I'm still struggling for my tests, my final exam.
Not more than one month to go...
I wish I can have a relax Birthday too...
So I really need to pay more hard work on my revision...
Or else,
I really have to date with my notes my books on my Birthday.
Sounds pity~~~~~~~~right?

Anyway,
Kinda feel proud of myself today.
Though I've been hibernated for the whole day
At least,
I managed to finish studying the Reptile part of my notes.
Now, I;m reading the Birds part.
Hopefully, I can finish it by the next afternoon.
Fighting....!!



All the best for my revision la...Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment