Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Chapter 55

Life in the past few days had been full of ups and downs.
I'd gone through the hardest part of my December
before fully enjoying the sweetness.
Yeah...
Sweetness always comes after the bitterness.

Undoubtedly,
The bitterness, the hardship I'll put aside as it's sad to keep in heart or mind.
So forget it.
(I'm very optimistic, right?)


For the sweetness daily....DAIRY.......................
I'll share it and I'M GOING TO BLOG ABOUT IT NOW.....XD
Sumimasen laaaa........

Hmm...Where to start?!! When to start..................

...Kinda long post I guess....

SO, ARE YOU READYYYYYY?????

... ... ... ... ... .... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...
... ... ... ... ... ... ...
LET'S GO!!!!!!

As what I mentioned in previous post
DECEMBER IS MY BIRTHDAY MONTH


A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. 
So, I'm ready for the trip. 
And today is the second day of the trip already.
It goes smooth so far.


Hmm...Let's talk on histories happening in these 3 days...
Before going further of the trip. :D


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

 I'd had ealry birthday celebration dinner with my friends.
Camwhore during the dinner with my coursemates at LK Western Cafe.
We managed to take some pictures during the celebration on my birthday eve.
Thankss for the dinner and gift too.
You girls had marked down the most memorable history of my birthday.
THANKSSSS


Here, another birthday dinner withf riend on my birthday.
No rice for dinner
 So, craving "Grilled Black Pepper Chicken Chop" to feed my crying stomach.

Guess who was having dinner with me last night?
~Tada~
with Jeyz
Finally we've our first picture taken together.
Thanksss for the dinner yaa :D
Enjoying chit chatting with you too last night. :)


And now,
I'm having Tang Yuan in room....
As usual, GREEN, PINK and WHITE. 
It's a traditional taste of Tang Yuan I always have during the Dong Zhi Festival.
I guess, this year I'm going to have the same flavour too....No Doubt!

Dong Zhi is coming.
Just 2 more days to go...
Tang Yuan Tang Yuan
One of my favourite deserts :)
This coming Thursday I'm going home again and I can swallow 'you' into my stomach yo.

Wishing you all have a great day, great festival with family.



No comments:

Post a Comment