Thursday, December 15, 2011

Chapter 54

I was sick since last Tuesday night.
Till now, I'm not getting well yet.
Flu, sore throat, fever, cough and headache all come together.
Kinda suffer...
and tired too...
Even walking I will get tired and exhausted easily...
Because of sick, I can feel my heart beats faster than usual...

Because of sick,
I missed out the great view of meteor rain...
Last two night, 
My friends went to somewhere under the sky staring at the star,the sky...
Just because wanted to see the meteor rain.
There're many people sharing out the news on Meteor Rain...
At first, I thought it was just a hoax...
But even it was a hoax, I still hoped to stare at the sky with friends,
then chit chatting...
At last, I didn't go with them...Because I was tired.
And, I'm glad that my friends managed to view some meteor rains passing by the sky.
:):):)


Alright, last night...
I went to see a live concert at Dewan Budaya, USM.
It was a great concert brought by duo "Hanamas",
two young and talented Japanese girls.
They're having their Hanamas Tour recently.
They had been KL, Brunei and Penang for this tour.
It was a really great show I've ever went.

The Hanamas Tour Concert!!!!!!!

 The Tsugaru-Shamisen player, Chie Hanawa :):):)

 The Violin player, Natsumai Okimasu was talking on the stage....

 The duo Hanamas :):):)


The concert greatly ended!!!!!!!! :D:D:D


Nothing much to blog for now.
Ciao :)

No comments:

Post a Comment