Sunday, December 11, 2011

Chapter 53

Study week is two more weeks to come...
It's final exam month after this....
Well...
I hope I could assume this week is the study week...
So that I can push myself to study harder and smarter...
Not only for the final exam, but also for the coming tests...
Next week, I'll be going to have about 4 tests and one performance.
Feel quite hectic whenever I mention them...
Hope it can pass quickly...
I don't want to be stressed up.
Ewww...I hate Pimples caused by the dysfunctional hormones...
Maybe too stress of studies, the hormone system is being affected...
Indirectly it stimulates the outbreak of the pimples...
I believe not only me hate those outbreaks...right??
After final exam, there comes CHINESE NEW YEAR!!!
I want to look well during the CNY days....
Hope my skin is under good condition forever~~~~
PIMPLES, PLEASE GET OFF!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment